Behavioral Health Overview
Our Behavioral Health professionals act as parallel support systems for students with special needs. We work with Paraprofessionals, Personal Care Assistants, Behavioral Specialist Consultants, ABA Therapists, Behavior Analysts, Mental Health Program Specialists, Therapeutic Support Staff and 1:1 Aides throughout the nation.
Our objective is to help them find positions that allow them to work alongside special education teachers and related therapists to increase the quality of care for our partners’ students. With behavioral health professionals’ support, our students can receive the attention and care that they deserve.
Behavioral Health Professionals specialize in the following:
- Performing therapeutic interventions.
- Maintaining students’ attention and interest during activities and lessons.
- Facilitating Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Implementing behavioral, mental, and emotional modification techniques.
- Completing case notes to document student progression.
- Building trusting and supportive relationships with students.
Recently Posted Behavioral Health Jobs