LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States 85034
Special Education Teacher – Phoenix (RF: 2790)
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Phoenix, AZ area. The position will begin immediately and continue next school year. Eligible candidates must have an ADE (Arizona Department of Education) Public Educator ID with Cross-Categorical/Special Education Certification or Other Teacher Certification (Non-Substitute) and a valid AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must have an ADE (Arizona Department of Education) Public Educator ID with Cross-Categorical/Special Education Certification
- Or Other Teacher Certification (Non-Substitute)
- Must have a valid AZ IVP Fingerprint card
- Teach all subjects in a classroom setting
- Provide a differentiated learning environment
- Work collaboratively with staff, including curriculum and clinical staff to yield positive results for the students
- Gain support on-campus from other teachers, administrators, curriculum staff, clinical staff, and various support staff
- Have the freedom and ability to personalize learning
- Provide a social-emotional learning environment
- Have a classroom size of around 10 students with paraprofessional support in the classroom
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2790