LOCATION: Malvern, PA, United States 19355
Special Education Teacher – Malvern (RF: 2906)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Malvern, PA area. This is a permanent placement opportunity with a competitive pay rate, full benefits package, and generous sign on bonus. Eligible candidates must have their Special Education Teaching Certification.
- Must have a PA Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs
- Adapt general lessons to meet students’ needs
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Plan activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants who work with students with disabilities
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade and from school to life outside of school
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2906