LOCATION: Landenberg, PA, United States 19350
Special Education Teacher – Landenberg (RF: 2575)
We are currently seeking Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with students in the Landenberg, PA area. These positions will begin immediately and continue next school year. Preferred candidates will have a have valid Special Education Teaching Certification, but we are willing to emergency certify candidates with special education experience. All candidates must have up-to-date PA Clearances. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Special Education Teaching Certification preferred
- Eligible for emergency certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 24, Act 168
- Must have a recent TB test/Physical
- Implement instructional strategies that stimulate learning and increase student engagement
- Create instructional resources to meet the varying needs of students
- Collaborate with parents and colleagues to manage coarse goals, curriculum, and materials that enhance the learning experience
- Host live synchronous sessions that promote a positive learning environment
- Analyze student data to prescribe remediation and enrichment as needed
- Collects data and work samples to support documentation of IEP goals;
- Documents all contact with parents, collaborations with general education teachers, and interventions with students
- Makes modifications and accommodations to lessons and assessments as specified by the IEP
- Collaborates with general education teachers to ensure the inclusion and success of a student in the general education classroom
- Provides special education services to students; supports general education teachers and parents with student accommodations to promote the attainment of IEP goals
- Communicates with parents and applicable related service staff to ensure that students with special needs are receiving the appropriate therapies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2575