LOCATION: Downingtown, PA, United States 19335
Special Education Teacher – Downingtown (RF: 2738)
We are currently seeking Special Education Teachers for full-time positions working with students in the Downingtown, PA and surrounding areas. These positions start ASAP and will continue next school. Candidates must have valid Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 24, Act 168
- Must have a recent TB test/Physical
- Implement instructional strategies that stimulate learning and increase student engagement
- Create instructional resources to meet the varying needs of students
- Collaborate with parents and colleagues to manage coarse goals, curriculum, and materials that enhance the learning experience
- Host live synchronous sessions that promote a positive learning environment
- Analyze student data to prescribe remediation and enrichment as needed
- Collects data and work samples to support documentation of IEP goals;
- Documents all contact with parents, collaborations with general education teachers, and interventions with students
- Makes modifications and accommodations to lessons and assessments as specified by the IEP
- Collaborates with general education teachers to ensure the inclusion and success of a student in the general education classroom
- Provides special education services to students; supports general education teachers and parents with student accommodations to promote the attainment of IEP goals
- Communicates with parents and applicable related service staff to ensure that students with special needs are receiving the appropriate therapies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2738