LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States 19320
Special Education Teacher – Coatesville (RF: 2797)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Coatesville, PA area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and begins in August. Candidates must have a valid PA Special Education PK-8 or Special Education PK-12 Certification and up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have a PA Special Education PK-8 or Special Education PK-12 Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Build trust and confidence with students.
- Plan curriculum, lessons, and special education programs and instruction.
- Maintain the physical environment of the classroom for organization and presentation purposes.
- Monitor student progress in regular and special education classes.
- Instruct individuals and groups based on the IEP goals and objectives.
- Assist with the modification of curriculum.
- Maintain on-going contact with parents.
- Evaluate student progress based on work output and observation, determines goals, objectives and directions.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.