LOCATION: Peoria, AZ, United States
Remote or In-Person School Psychologist – Peoria (RF: 2278)
We are currently seeking School Psychologists for full-time or part-time positions working with K-8th grade students in the Peoria, AZ area. These positions can be done virtually or in-person and are for the 2022-2023 school year. Eligible candidates must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona, must have experience working with K-8 students, and must have a valid Fingerprint Card.
- Certificate in Standard School Psychologist, PreK-8
- Must have experience with K-8 students
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2278