LOCATION: Norristown, PA, United States
School Psychologist – Norristown (RF: 2835)
We are currently seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time or part-time position working with students in the Norristown, PA 19403 area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and begins at the end of August. Eligible candidates must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings
- Create a safe and accepting environment in which students feel comfortable expressing their needs
- Keep up with district and school policies, state and federal law and the needs of families for information sharing and confidentiality
- Effectively communicate with students’ teachers, school staff, district administrators and children’s caregivers to meet children’s mental and emotional health needs
- Keep and update HIPAA-compliant records containing privileged health information about minors
- Learn and apply evidence-based diagnosis and treatment protocols in compliance with state licensing standards
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2835