LOCATION: Casa Grande, AZ, United States
We are currently seeking a School Psychologist for a full time position working with elementary students in the Casa Grande, AZ area for the 2018-2019 School Year.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development of and provide continued supp26ort in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.