LOCATION: Warminster, PA, United States 18974
School-based Physical Therapist – Warminster (RF: 2921)
We are currently seeking a licensed Physical Therapist for a full-time, school-based position working with students in the Warminster, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a PA licensed Physical Therapist and must have up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Collaboratively with students’ IEP teams, examining and evaluating eligible students’ strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities and routines with or without assistance.
- Designing and implementing physical therapy interventions that allow students to benefit from their educational program.
- Measuring and documenting student progress resulting from the designed physical therapy interventions.
- Teaching and training family members and educational personnel in an effort to help the student achieve his or her IEP goals.
- Forming partnerships and working with other team members in the school setting to promote an effective physical therapy plan of care.
- Coordinating physical therapy interventions within the student’s educational program.
- Adapting environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program.
- Educating school personnel and families to promote inclusion of students within the educational setting by developing, demonstrating, training, and monitoring the effectiveness of strategies and intervention activities, and subsequently using gathered data to make program modification decisions. This includes the use of assistive technology for access and participation in the general education curriculum.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2921