LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States 19612
School-Based Occupational Therapist – Reading (RF: 2900)
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist OT for a full-time position working with preschool students in the Reading, PA area. The daily schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM with a 30 minute duty-free lunch. Eligible candidates must be a licensed OT in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Must have CPR/First Aid Certification
- Must have recent TB Test (from with 3 months)
- Provides occupational therapy services, as identified through the IEP/504 plan, to students enrolled in the educational program
- Administers occupational therapy assessments to determine a student’s level of functioning relative to their age and educational placement in such areas as fine/gross motor skill development, sensory motor integration, self-care, and the activities of daily living
- Writes assessment reports identifying the student’s needs and proposed treatment strategies; writes individual student goals and objectives as part of the IEP; maintains progress records; participates in the IEP meeting
- Develops occupational treatment plans and goals for rehabilitative care to improve student functional abilities and enhance their ability to learn
- Provides students with individual treatment and group therapy sessions to correct specific areas of sensory-motor integrative dysfunction
- Develops occupational therapy treatment plans based on the educational goals for eligible students to improve the student’s functional abilities within the school and naturalistic settings, in collaboration with the IEP team
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2900