LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19142
Part-Time Occupational Therapist – Philadelphia (RF: 2891)
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for a part-time position (about 2.5 days/week) working with school students in the Philadelphia, PA 19142 area. Eligible candidates must be licensed Occupational Therapists in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must have a physical and TB test
- Provides targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate student participation and occupational performance within the school environment.
- Consults with the school-based team to achieve student outcomes.
- Adapts and modifies the environment including assistive technology and training instructional staff to meet individual needs and to help students function as independently as possible.
- Monitors and reassess the effects of occupational therapy intervention and the need to continue, modify, or discontinue intervention.
- Evaluates the student’s ability and formulates the student’s occupational profile through a variety of functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
- Develops occupationally based intervention plans based on student needs and evaluation results.
- Coordinates with the IEP team for the purpose of determining appropriate treatments, etc. to meet the needs of specific students and attends IEP Team Meetings.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.