LOCATION: Warminster, PA, United States 18974
Paraprofessional PCA – Warminster (RF: 2919)
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals for full-time positions in the Warminster, PA area. These are school-based positions working one on one with students with special needs. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date PA Clearances. Candidates with related experience are preferred.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 6-12 months of related experience is preferred
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Child Abuse, PA State Police Criminal Background
- Must have a recent TB Test and Physical
- Provides one-to-one intervention as needed for specific student in the school setting
- Reinforces and provides practice developed by the regular and/or special education teacher for students in academic instruction.
- Assists with data collection of academic instruction.
- Observation and data collection of behavior.
- Implements positive behavior supports as directed by the special education teacher and/or behavior analyst.
- Assists in scoring student tests, checking student workbooks, homework and written exercises.
- Assists in monitoring student during field trips, community based instruction, assemblies or testing situations.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2919