LOCATION: Warminster, PA, United States 18974
Paraprofessional PCA – Warminster (RF: 2469)
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals for full-time positions in the Warminster, PA area. These are school-based positions working one on one with students with special needs during the 2022-2023 School Year. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma, 6-12 months of related experience, and up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 6-12 months of related experience
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Child Abuse, PA State Police Criminal Background, Act 24
- Must have Mandated Reporter Training
- Must have a recent TB Test and Physical
- Implements SDI, behavior plan, and/or health care plan as appropriate.
- Assists student with independent study projects, makeup work, homework completion.
- Reinforces and provides practice developed by the regular and/or special education teacher for students in academic instruction.
- Assists with data collection of academic instruction.
- Observation and data collection of behavior.
- Implements positive behavior supports as directed by the special education teacher and/or behavior analyst.
- Assists in scoring student tests, checking student workbooks, homework and written exercises.
- Assists in monitoring student during filed trips, community based instruction, assemblies or testing situations.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2469