LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Paraprofessional PCA – Mount Holly
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals for full-time positions working with school students in the Mount Holly, NJ area. The school is willing to take someone now and/or just for ESY (July 5th-Aug 13) and/or the 2021-2022 school year. Eligible candidates must have a degree from an accredited college/university or sixty (60) college credits, and have up-to-date clearances.
- A degree from an accredited college/university or sixty (60) college credits
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year) and valid CPR/First Aid.
- Must have a genuine passion for working with students who have special needs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Participate in the implementation of each student’s educational program as outlined in their IEPs and according to the schedule and routine of the classroom program.
- Act as a liaison in communicating with teachers and other intermediate unit or district staff about the ongoing needs of individual students.
- Provide advice and possible solutions to teachers and other support staff concerning classroom-related issues.
- Document information regarding the students, including needs, strengths, gains, and problems.
- Follow the behavior support plans as provided by the teacher or behavior support staff.
- Supervise and support students during eating activities, gym, outdoor recess, and field trips as needed.
- Provide support to students attending inclusive regular education classes, assisting with modifications as directed by the teachers.
- Oversee students while embarking and disembarking from the school bus, as needed.
- Participate in meetings to develop and update IEPs and Evaluation Reports, as requested.
- Attend training sessions, in-service workshops, and update skills as necessary.
- Assist students in activities of daily living and personal care skills, as needed including physically positioning students as or assisting with the mobility of students with physical challenges.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1717