LOCATION: Fogelsville, PA, United States 18051
Paraprofessional PCA – Fogelsville (RF: 2847)
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals (PCAs) for full-time positions working one on one with a student with special needs in the Phoenixville, PA area. The PCA is needed to accompany the student throughout their school day providing instructional, behavioral, or physical assistance. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma at minimum
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- Must have valid CPR/First-Aid
- Must have Physical and TB Test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Help prepare, collect and set-up materials for student participation, following teacher directions.
- Assist and perform toileting, diaper changing and self-help/activities of daily living and needs of the pupils.
- Provides personal care, such as feeding, toileting and self/help actions of daily living following teacher direction.
- Guide independent study, enrichment work, and remedial work set up and assigned by the teacher.
- Provide instructional, behavioral, or physical assistance to students individually or in small groups at the direction of the teacher to reinforce and follow up instruction.
- Provide support to students across environments including school, community and vocational settings.
- Maintain daily activity logs for your assigned student(s).
- Alert teacher to any problem or special information about your individual student(s).
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the teacher or Director of Education.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.