LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Mobile Therapist – Philadelphia
We are currently seeking Mobile Therapists for part-time caseloads working with individuals (age 2-21) in the Philadelphia County and Bucks County areas. The positions start immediately with a very part-time caseload that has the potential to grow. Eligible candidates must be Licensed Mental Health Professionals OR an individual with a Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Clinical Mental Health Disciplines PLUS (1) year paid, verified experience providing psychotherapy/counseling to children.
- Must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional
- OR an individual with a Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Clinical Mental Health Disciplines + 1 year paid, verified, experience providing psychotherapy/counseling to children.
- Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, Family or Marriage Therapy
- Must have at least 2 professional references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI DHS Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearances
- CPR/First Aid
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Experience working with children with autism, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or intellectual disabilities
- Assess the strengths and therapeutic needs of the child and family, and develop a working treatment plan to be updated quarterly.
- Include the parents and/or legal guardian as members of the treatment team, and as active and equal participants, in the treatment process.
- Include the child as an active participant in his/her treatment.
- Provide child-centered, family-focused, individual and family therapy as agreed upon by the Mobile Therapist and family.
- Utilize a strengths-based approach when addressing identified problems.
- In collaboration with other involved professionals, develop routines to be implemented during times of transition and/or crisis as well as a 24 hour crisis plan.
- Maintain records of service delivery noting progress and problem areas.
- Report to a licensed Mental Health Professional for clinical supervision as needed.
- Attend all training and in-services as required.
- Participate in inter-agency team planning meetings.
- Other reasonable and necessary duties as described by specific as need and approved and directed by the director of the program.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1692