LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Mobile Therapist – Philadelphia (RF: 2793)
We are currently seeking Mobile Therapists for part-time or full-time caseloads working with individuals (age 2-21) in the Philadelphia, PA area. The Mobile Therapist is needed to provide intensive psychotherapy services to children and their families in home and community settings. Eligible candidates must have at least one of the qualifications listed below.
- Must have at least one (1) of the following credentials:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline AND have completed their clinical or MH practicum
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification or behavioral analysis certification
- Graduate degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- BSC License
- Must have at least 2 professional references
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI DHS Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearances
- Relias Training
- Liability Insurance
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical issues relating to children, adolescents and families
- Familiar with multiple child-serving systems (e.g. education, juvenile justice, child welfare, mental health, drug and alcohol, health care and vocational rehab)
- Assess the strengths and therapeutic needs of the child and family, and develop a working treatment plan to be updated quarterly
- Include the parents and/or legal guardian as members of the treatment team, and as active and equal participants, in the treatment process
- Include the child as an active participant in his/her treatment
- Provide child-centered, family-focused, individual and family therapy as agreed upon by the Mobile Therapist and family
- Utilize a strengths-based approach when addressing identified problems
- In collaboration with other involved professionals, develop routines to be implemented during times of transition and/or crisis as well as a 24 hour crisis plan
- Maintain records of service delivery noting progress and problem areas
- Report to a licensed Mental Health Professional for clinical supervision as needed
- Attend all training and in-services as required
- Participate in inter-agency team planning meetings
- Other reasonable and necessary duties as described by specific as need and approved and directed by the director of the program
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2793