LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Mobile Therapist – Philadelphia (RF: 1761)
We are currently seeking Mobile Therapists for part-time caseloads working with individuals (age 2-21) in the Philadelphia, PA area. The Mobile Therapist is needed to provide intensive psychotherapy services to a child and their family in settings like the child’s home and school. Eligible candidates must have at least one of the qualifications listed below.
- Must have at least one (1) of the following credentials:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline AND have completed thier clinical or MH practicum
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification or behavioral analysis certification
- Graduate degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- BSC License
- Must have at least 2 professional references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI DHS Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearances
- Relias Training
- Liability Insurance
- At least one years’ full-time paid experience in the mental health field
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical issues relating to children, adolescents and families
- Familiar with multiple child-serving systems (e.g. education, juvenile justice, child welfare, mental health, drug and alcohol, health care and vocational rehab)
- Assess the strengths and therapeutic needs of the child and family, and develop a working treatment plan to be updated quarterly.
- Include the parents and/or legal guardian as members of the treatment team, and as active and equal participants, in the treatment process.
- Include the child as an active participant in his/her treatment.
- Provide child-centered, family-focused, individual and family therapy as agreed upon by the Mobile Therapist and family.
- Utilize a strengths-based approach when addressing identified problems.
- In collaboration with other involved professionals, develop routines to be implemented during times of transition and/or crisis as well as a 24 hour crisis plan.
- Maintain records of service delivery noting progress and problem areas.
- Report to a licensed Mental Health Professional for clinical supervision as needed.
- Attend all training and in-services as required.
- Participate in inter-agency team planning meetings.
- Other reasonable and necessary duties as described by specific as need and approved and directed by the director of the program.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1761