LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Mount Holly (RF: 2605)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time, school-based position working with 5th-12th grade students in the Mount Holly, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be a NJ LPN and have clear background clearances. This is a permanent placement position with a salary and full benefits package.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of New Jersey
- Must have clear background clearance
- Attend staff meetings and meetings with parents and/or school district personnel
- Fulfill annual continuing education and professional development requirements established by the Department of Education
- Provide direct management and supervision of students
- Maintain nursing records necessary for each child and complete all required local, state and federal nursing reports
- Assume primary responsibility for requisitioning and maintaining needed nursing equipment and supplies
- Maintain professional competence through in-service education and other nursing professional growth activities
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2605