LOCATION: Chambersburg, PA, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Chambersburg (RF: 2781)
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for part-time and full-time positions working in the Chambersburg, PA area. There are several facilities with varying shifts/schedules available, so you have the flexibility to choose which works best for you. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and must have acceptable background clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have acceptable background clearances
- Provides quality nursing care to residents to maintain or attain the highest practical level of functioning
- Assesses residents for any decline of condition, signs of change in condition, weight loss, decline in ambulation, change in ADLs, development of skin breakdown, etc.
- Notifies appropriate staff per facility protocol of the need for evaluation and informs staff on any changes in assessment when appropriate
- Administers medications and treatments to residents which includes; monitoring administration of intravenous fluids and placing orders for medication
- Confer with residents and families on any issues relating to care and services
- Make referrals to other departments when appropriate
- Complete employee and resident incident reports and complete follow-up investigation forms
- Maintain accountability for controlled substances by reviewing inventory medications with another licensed nurse and notifying supervisors of any discrepancies
- Supervise the CNAs and the unit clerk in regards to work procedures, expediting work flow, evaluations, counseling and discipline
- Performs other related job duties as required
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2781