LOCATION: Oaks, PA, United States
Instructional Support Professional – Oaks, PA (RF: 2764)
We are currently seeking Instructional Support Professionals for full-time positions working at a new school in the Oaks, PA area. The instructional support professionals will function as educational, emotional, and/or behavioral support for students throughout their school day. This is a permanent position with a salary and benefits package. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- High School Diploma required
- Associate’s Degree or completion of two years of post-secondary education from an accredited college or university preferred
- Previous experience working in a special education or behavioral healthcare setting with students with severe/complex behavioral/emotional issues preferred
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- Ensure the health and safety of youth
- Provide assistance with academic, social and behavioral needs
- Support the teacher and administration’s direction while supporting youth and reporting progress daily
- Support and reinforce goals and objectives
- Provide advice and possible solutions to teachers and other support staff concerning classroom-related issues
- Document information regarding the students, including needs, strengths, gains, and problems
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2764