LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Direct Support Professional DSP – Philadelphia (RF: 2354)
We are currently seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for full-time and part-time positions working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs) in the Philadelphia area. These are residential based positions providing varying levels of support; some individuals needing more than others. The schedules vary between cases, with both week day and weekend shifts available. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma, some experience working with individuals with IDDs, a driver’s license, and must be fully vaccinated.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Approximately 2 years of experience working with intellectual disabilities (or related) is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Must be able to pass a background test
- Teach and assist activities of daily living to the individuals
- Complete assigned paperwork daily
- Successfully complete all required training
- Drive and accompany consumers to appointments, recreation/leisure activities, or other destinations as assigned
- Carry out prescribed health care plans, including the administration of medication
- Interact with program consumers in an age-appropriate, respectful, and safe manner at all times
- Meet individuals’ personal needs in a manner that ensures privacy and dignity
- Comply with all applicable agency requirements
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2354