LOCATION: Royersford, PA, United States 19468
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA – Royersford (RF: 2916)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a part-time position working with school students in the Royersford, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA and have a Master’s degree in Psychology or a related field.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Master’s degree in education, psychology or related field
- Up-to-date PA Clearances
- Provide consultation to teachers and to program supervisors in observing students presenting management problems and in taking baseline data on their behavior
- Provide consultation to teachers and the program supervisor in selecting and developing appropriate data collection techniques
- Develop written descriptions of behavior programs for specific students
- Provide consultation to teachers and the program supervisor in developing behavior management programs for both specific students and the classroom
- Assist teachers in making IEP revisions when they are necessary in order to implement a behavior modification program
- Attend IEP meetings with parents along with the teachers and the program supervisor to discuss behavior modification programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Administrator(s)
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2916