LOCATION: Norristown, PA, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA – Norristown (RF: 2903)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a part-time position working with K-8 students in the Norristown, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA and have a Master’s degree in Psychology or a related field. This is a permanent placement opportunity with competitive pay.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Master’s degree in education, psychology or related field
- Up-to-date PA Clearances
- Provide consultation to teachers and to program supervisors in observing students presenting management problems and in taking baseline data on their behavior
- Provide consultation to teachers and the program supervisor in selecting and developing appropriate data collection techniques
- Develop written descriptions of behavior programs for specific students
Provide consultation to teachers and the program supervisor in developing behavior management programs for both specific students and the classroom milieu
- Assist teachers in making IEP revisions when they are necessary in order to implement a behavior modification program
- Attend IEP meetings with parents along with the teachers and the program supervisor to discuss behavior modification programs
- Instruct staff members in the use of passive restraint techniques and assist teachers in applying these techniques when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Administrator(s)
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2903