LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Behaviorist BCBA- Mount Holly (RF: 2722)
We are currently seeking a Behaviorist for a full-time position working with children in the Mount Holly, NJ area. This is a school-based position at a day program that services about 70-75 special education students with behavioral and emotional challenges. This would be a year round position with approximately 4 weeks off in the Summer. They have a daily schedule of 8:00am-3:15pm. Eligible candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology or a Human Service related field, 2 years post Masters experience, a BCBA Certification, and clear background clearances.
- Must have a NJ BCBA Certification
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology or a Human Service related field
- Must have 2 years post Master’s experience
- Fingerprinting for School & Residential
- Acts as liaison with the public, social services and mental health community for the purpose of supporting individual student development goals
- Assist in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments and behavior plans for the purpose of providing a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Assist in developing procedures and training materials for staff involved with students with challenging behaviors for the purpose of enhancing programs for students and ensuring that program operations are in compliance with established guidelines
- Participate in a variety of meetings, workshops and committees for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and remaining knowledgeable with program guidelines
- Assist in developing systems to hire, train and manage staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the classroom and teaching team
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.