LOCATION: Delaware County, PA
Behavior Consultant – Delaware County (RF: 2668)
We are currently seeking certified Behavior Consultants for part-time and full-time positions working with students throughout Delaware County. (There are many schools with needs so you can pick whichever location is best for you!) The Behavior Consultant will be responsible for providing training, support, and coordination of activities within the school related to the implementation of Positive Behavior Support and Modification for assisting with the behavioral needs of students. Eligible candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology or a Human Service related field, 2 years post Masters experience, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a Masters Degree in Psychology or a Human Service related field
- Must have 2 years post Masters experience
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- FBI DHS Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearances
- CPR/First Aid
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Experience working with children with autism, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or intellectual disabilities
- Acts as liaison with the public, social services and mental health community for the purpose of supporting individual student development goals
- Assist in developing interventions, functional behavior assessments and behavior plans for the purpose of providing a safe and effective educational environment for students with challenging behaviors
- Assist in developing procedures and training materials for staff involved with students with challenging behaviors for the purpose of enhancing programs for students and ensuring that program operations are in compliance with established guidelines
- Participate in a variety of meetings, workshops and committees for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions and remaining knowledgeable with program guidelines
- Assist in developing systems to hire, train and manage staff
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the classroom and teaching team
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2668