LOCATION: Holmes, PA, United States
1:1 School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Holmes (RF: 2676)
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for a full-time, school-based position working one on one with a student with special needs in the Holmes, PA area. The LPN will accompany the student on the van ride to and from school (located in Aston) as well as throughout their school day from 8:30am-2:30pm. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Must have a recent physical/TB test
- Must have Mandated Reporter Training
- Ride van to and from school with student
- Administer one on one personalized care to the student as needed
- Help/lift students in/out of equipment
- Change diapers and assist in toileting routines
- Provide first aid and emergency care for accidental injuries and illnesses
- Administering medications
- Implement nursing care plans as prescribed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2676