Addiction / Substance Abuse Services Overview
We deliver caring addiction and substance abuse professionals to a wide range of facilities that specialize in treatment programs. From residential to inpatient treatment providers – our professionals offer a wide variety of practices to choose from, with the ultimate reward of serving others through their life work.
Through our committed and genuinely caring professionals, organizations and treatment facilities are able to offer the required knowledge, positive affirmation, and techniques to better help them down the road to sobriety.
Humanus offers flexible and rapid deployment for our partners at highly competitive rates. It is our mission to provide top quality services that will meet our partners’ criteria, expectations, and financial resources. Together, we can create safe, inclusive learning environments where students have the academic and therapeutic support that will lead to academic success, personal growth, and happiness.
We work with the following Addiction/Substance Abuse Professionals:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
- Licensed or Certiﬁed Psychologists
- Licensed or Certiﬁed Social Workers
- Licensed/Certiﬁed Marriage & Family Therapists
- (MFT, LMFT)
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Residential Counselors
- Social Workers
- Intake and After Care Specialists
Where and to whom we provide services:
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Acute Partial Hospital Programs
- Dual Diagnosis Programs
- Inpatient Addictions Treatment Programs
- Drug & Alcohol Detox
Recently Posted Addiction Jobs
There are currently no vacancies.