Virtual Special Education Teacher – Pennsylvania (RF: 2599)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position teaching K-12 students that attend an online school. This position would start ASAP and continue in the next school year. Eligible candidates must have a PA Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have a PA Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background
- PA Child Abuse
- Through use of the telephone, Internet, and various curriculum tools, they will consult regularly with learning coaches and students to ensure that each child successfully completes their instructional program
- The Special Education Teacher will participate in all steps of the IEP process
- They will work closely with other teachers and district professionals to ensure that the school’s special education program is successful and operating in compliance with federal and state regulations
- The Special Education Teacher will utilize technology to deliver virtual instruction
- Manage and provide instructional guidance, virtual teaching and general strategies for a caseload of students
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs
- Evaluate tests and assessments and conduct parent conferences
- Communicate regularly with parents/learning coaches of students with special needs to ensure that their IEP goals are being met, and that their needs are addressed in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Consult with teachers and coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP regarding students with specific needs and potential learning issues
- Provide direct services to students including services delivered through web-conferencing software, as needed;
- Schedule, organize and conduct IEP related meetings in a virtual environment, as needed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2599