LOCATION: Pennsylvania, USA
Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a part-time, virtual position working with cyber school students in Pennsylvania. The schedule will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Eligible candidates must be a certified SLP in the state of Pennsylvania, and in the state in which they reside (if outside of Pennsylvania). Candidates must also have their PDE Speech Certification.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania, and in the state in which they reside (if outside of Pennsylvania)
- Must have PDE Speech Certification
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have reliable computer with webcam and internet.
- Provide Speech Therapy services to students within the school district via an online therapy platform.
- Experience with IEP’s
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org