LOCATION: Texas, USA
Virtual/Online Speech Language Pathologist SLP – Texas
Work remotely on a flexible schedule — Be an online SLP!
We are seeking certified Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for full-time (or part-time) caseloads providing online services to students in Texas. The hours will be determined on a case-by-case basis – let us know when you are available to work (generally during normal school hours), so we can identify opportunities for you that fit your schedule! Eligible candidates must be a certified SLP in the state of Texas and in the state in which they reside (if outside of Texas).
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Texas and in the state in which they reside (if outside of Texas).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have reliable computer with webcam and internet.
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student’s IEP
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as you deem appropriate
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com