LOCATION: Pennsylvania, USA
Virtual Paraprofessional PCA
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals (PCAs) for case-by-case positions working online with cyber school students in Pennsylvania. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma, recent clearances, and a reliable computer with webcam and internet access.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprint
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Must have a reliable computer with webcam and internet access.
- Provide behavioral and academic support to students via an online therapy platform.
- Document information regarding the students, including needs, strengths, gains, and problems.
- Follow the behavior support plans as provided by the teacher or behavior support staff.
- Provide support to students attending inclusive regular education classes, assisting with modifications as directed by the teachers.
- Participate in meetings to develop and update IEPs and Evaluation Reports, as requested.
- Attend training sessions, in-service workshops, and update skills as necessary.
- Assist students in activities of daily living and personal care skills, as needed,
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org