LOCATION: Nevada, USA
Virtual/Online Occupational Therapist OT – Nevada
Work remotely on a flexible schedule — Be an online OT!
We are seeking certified Occupational Therapists for part-time cases providing students in Nevada with virtual services. The hours will be determined on a case-by-case basis – let us know when you are available to work (generally during normal school hours), so we can identify opportunities for you that fit your schedule! Eligible candidates must be a certified occupational therapist in the state of Nevada, have up-to-date clearances, and a reliable computer with internet access and a webcam. Those with previous experience are preferred.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Nevada.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a reliable computer with internet access and a webcam.
- Previous experience providing virtual services, preferred.
- Provides targeted, evidence-based therapeutic intervention to facilitate student participation and occupational performance within the school environment.
- Consults with the school-based team to achieve student outcomes.
- Adapts and modifies the environment including assistive technology and training instructional staff to meet individual needs and to help students function as independently as possible.
- Educates student, educational personnel, and family to facilitate skills in areas of occupation as well as health maintenance and safety.
- Monitors and reassess the effects of occupational therapy intervention and the need to continue, modify, or discontinue intervention.
- Documents occupational therapy services to ensure accountability of service provision and to meet standards for reimbursement of services as appropriate.
- Develops occupationally based intervention plans based on student needs and evaluation results.
- Coordinates with the IEP team for the purpose of determining appropriate treatments, etc. to meet the needs of specific students and attends IEP Team Meetings.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org