LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Transactional Accountant (Part-time: 20+ hours/wk)
Who are we looking for? Transactional Accountant (Part-time: 20+ hours/wk)
Where are we located? King of Prussia, PA
Who are we? Humanus Corporation
Does this sound like you?
You are compassionate, intelligent, unconventional, and good-humored. You believe in our collective mission and want to make the world a better place. You are a self-described Type-A, who is highly organized and detail-oriented. Your middle name is “reliable.” Your other middle name is “accountable.” You frequently take initiative with your work. You are positive-thinking, progressive, and personable.
You are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to finance and accounting. You openly express a love for numbers, generating reports, reconciling differences, and keeping a company on track. And you’re looking for a work environment that will challenge and grow you professionally.
Here’s what we’ve got in store for you.
As our transactional accountant, you will find yourself at the center of it all — in a role that is key to the day-to-day and long-term success of our company. Your responsibilities will fall into three main categories: processing payroll for staff (third party software), recording time records for contractors (QuickBooks desktop) and generating activity reports and forecasts (QB & FileMaker). Here’s a more specific breakdown:
- Process time record transactions for independent contractors (vendors)
- Process all cash, billing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable postings.
- Process internal payroll through a third party.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Report time and hours billed, including projected hours.
- Reconcile between Quickbooks and FileMaker.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, as needed.
- Ensuring that company records are maintained in accordance with GAAP for private companies.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ensure that all books and records are stored in accordance with the proper retention requirements.
And here’s what you’ll need to make the cut.
- At minimum: a BA/BS and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Expertise in QuickBooks Desktopor other small business accounting software.
- Experience in the education and/or staffing industry is a huge plus.
- Impressive Excel skills.
- Highly dependable and accountable; practices honesty and integrity.
- A sharp mind attuned to critical thinking; a drive to constantly learn and grow.
- Top notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful at working collaboratively.
- An interest in progressing in your career with a growing company.
Please send salary requirements with your resume/application.
Send Resumes to email@example.com