LOCATION: Chester, PA, United States
Teacher’s Aide (Spanish Speaking) – Chester
We are currently seeking a Spanish speaking Teacher’s Aide for a full-time position working with students in the Chester, PA area. The Teacher’s Aide will provide support to students in a general education classroom. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma, up-to-date clearances, and must be fluent in Spanish.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- Mandated Reporter Training
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Physical/TB Test
- Prepare work materials
- Work with students in small groups or individually
- Assist with classroom activities under the teacher’s direction
- Supervise students at mealtimes and recess
- Supervise arrival and dismissal times
- Work with attendance records, report cards, and other student records
- Other duties or responsibilities as needed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1607