LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Teacher of the Hearing Impaired THI
We are currently seeking a Teacher of the Hearing Impaired (THI) for a flexible, part-time position working with a student in the Philadelphia, PA area. This teacher would help with developing the proper IEP for the student. Eligible candidates must be a Hearing Specialist.
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must be a Hearing Specialist
- Must have licensure as a Teacher of the Hearing Impaired in PA
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Assesses the skill level of students and aligns classroom goals and activities to established state and local standards.
- Provides instruction in respective subject area.
- Provides technical expertise in the use of tools, materials, processes and applications of technology
- Provides instruction that encourages students to use learned skills as tools for inquiry-based learning.
- Creates a classroom environment in which students have access to subject-related materials that address their needs and interests.
- Collaborates with staff members within and across disciplines to integrate subject-specific skills across the curriculum.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1164