LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19129
Teacher (Long Term Substitute) – Philadelphia (RF: 2073)
We are currently seeking General Education Teachers for full-time positions working with K-8 students in the Philadelphia, PA area. The positions will start immediately and continue through the rest of the school year. Eligible candidates must have/or be working towards getting their PA Teaching Certification and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have/be working towards PA Teaching Certification
- Up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Record
- PA Child Abuse
- Prepare classroom and course materials
- Assign homework and exams
- Grade students’ assessments
- Create individualized plans for students with special requirements (e.g. learning disabilities)
- Research new teaching methods for teaching English as a second language
- Create a supportive and positive classroom environment
- Maintain records of student attendance and grades
- Resolve crises in the classroom
- Inform parents about student progress
- Collaborate with educational staff to provide a positive learning experience to students
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2073