LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Supervisor of Instruction – Mount Holly (RF: 2697)
We are currently seeking a Supervisor of Instruction for a full-time position working in a school in the Mount Holly, NJ area. Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Education and a NJ Certification as a Principal or Administrator with a minimum of five years of teaching and three years of school leadership responsibilities. Candidates with experience working in a diverse special education environment and knowledge of curriculum development and instruction are preferred. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Master’s Degree in Education
- NJ Certification as a Principal or Administrator
- Minimum of five years of teaching
- Minimum of three years of school leadership responsibilities
- Experience working in a diverse special education environment and knowledge of curriculum development and instruction
- Must have CARI/CHRI, physical and PPD test completed prior to or upon hire.
- Must attend cultural competence trainings when available and attend ongoing trainings related to the population served
- Employee must possess a valid driver’s license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill required
- Must maintain yearly 12-hour requirements of professional development for behavior management, suicide prevention, substance abuse, HIV and sexuality
- Provide supervision of instructional programs for students with special needs
- Maintain the school’s curriculum inventory and ensuring materials covered various grades/classes
- Ensuring effective and engaging instruction takes place to maximize learning
- Observe instructional practices and provide objective feedback to instructional team
- Ongoing review of discrete trails, attainment, and rainbow music instruction when appropriate
- Develop and expand the student CBI (Career based program): student off-campus work program
- Monitor academic growth and data in all content areas include the CBI program for administrative review
- Oversee and developing teaching schedules
- Conducting on-going meetings with related service staff (OT, PT, & speech therapist) to ensure there is no gap in support services
- Monitor morning student arrival and dismissal procedures
- Participating in weekly and student admissions meetings as requested.
- Schedule and provide staff professional development in collaboration with administration
- Participate in student IEP meetings to support progress monitoring and academic supports
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2697