LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19129
Summer Teacher’s Assistant – Philadelphia (RF: 2741)
We are currently seeking Teacher’s Assistants for full-time positions working in a daycare setting in the Philadelphia, PA area. This position is for the summertime, starting on July 5th and ending on August 14th. The daily schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Candidates must have up-to-date clearances. Candidates with experience working in a daycare setting are preferred.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma
- Experience working in a daycare setting preferred
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances
- Assist lead teachers in planning, designing and implementing curriculum
- Supervise and control students during class and when the lead teacher is not present
- Assist students with carrying out classroom activities
- Implement age appropriate activities and monitor safety throughout
- Maintain student records and perform other clerical tasks
- Help in maintaining a clean and organized classroom
- Assist in putting up bulletins
- Operate equipment such as projectors and computers for instructional purposes
- Maintain appropriate classroom discipline and decorum
- Prepare and distribute worksheets
- Ensure that students retain information by repeating information constantly and practicing patience
- General duties to help with activities and assemblies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2741