LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19129
Summer Special Education Teacher – Philadelphia (RF: 2739)
We are currently seeking a certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time position working with early childhood education students in the Philadelphia, PA area. This position is for the Extended School Year program and runs from July 5th to August 14th. The daily schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Candidates must have a valid PA Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date clearances.
- Valid PA Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Build trust and confidence with students.
- Plan curriculum, lessons, and special education programs and instruction.
- Maintain the physical environment of the classroom for organization and presentation purposes.
- Monitor student progress in regular and special education classes.
- Instruct individuals and groups based on the IEP goals and objectives.
- Assist with the modification of curriculum.
- Maintain on-going contact with parents.
- Evaluate student progress based on work output and observation, determines goals, objectives and directions.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2739