LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Substitute Teacher (K-5)
Humanus Substitute Consortium is looking for qualified candidates to work as substitute teachers for K-5 students in a school in Harrisburg, PA. We can connect you with great schools all around the Harrisburg, PA area!
- PA Teaching Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Up to date clearances.
- Carry out the lesson plans of the regularly appointed teacher for whom you would be substituting
- Helps to ensure proper ratios are maintained at all times and substitute in classrooms if necessary
- Demonstrate success raising student achievement
- Must understand and adhere to all state and local educational and licensing requirements, policies and procedures
- Prove leadership accomplishments in creative and/or professional settings
Why join Humanus Substitute Consortium?
- Great Earnings – We offer the highest rates available!
- Flexible Schedule – Choose your assignments as you go and work when you want!
- Immediate Opportunities – We have classroom teaching opportunities available right now.
- Easy On-Boarding – We’ll help you navigate substitute requirements, including TB test, background check, and substitute permit (if you don’t have one).
- Awesome Community – Be a part of a growing team of the best educators in the Harrisburg, PA area!
Apply now! Go ahead and submit your application and attach your resume. We will be in contact with you shortly to collect the necessary documentation and get the ball rolling!