LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Humanus Substitute Consortium is looking for qualified candidates to work as substitute teachers for elementary school students. We can connect you with great schools around the Harrisburg, PA area!
- PA Substitute Permit or Teaching Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Up to date clearances
- Carry out the lesson plans of the regularly appointed teacher for whom you would be substituting
- Demonstrate success raising student achievement
- Prove leadership accomplishments in creative and/or professional settings
Why join Humanus Substitute Consortium?
- Great Earnings – We offer the highest rates available!
- Flexible Schedule – Choose your assignments as you go and work when you want!
- Immediate Opportunities – We have classroom teaching opportunities available right now. There’s no need to wait until next semester.
- Easy On-Boarding – We’ll help you navigate substitute requirements, including TB test, background check, and substitute permit (if you don’t have one).
- Awesome Community – Be a part of a growing team of the best educators in the Harrisburg, PA area!
Apply now! Go ahead and submit your application and attach your resume. We will be in contact with you shortly to collect the necessary documentation and get the ball rolling!