LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19129
Building Substitute Teacher – Philadelphia (RF: 2464)
We are seeking Building Substitute Teachers in the Philadelphia, PA 19129 area for the first half of the 2022-2023 school year. (September through December.) Eligible candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree, hold a PA substitute certification (or be working towards it), and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hold a PA substitute certification or be working towards it
- Have up-to-date PA Clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal
- PA Child Abuse
- Act 168
- COVID Vaccine
- Provide in-house substitute teaching coverage for teachers
- Co-teach with teacher-leaders
- Support teachers with tutoring, grading, and individual or small group student instruction
- Full participation in summer and school-year professional development, as well as regular meetings with an instructional coach
- Strong desire to collaborate with other faculty and instructional leaders to discuss student work and ensure curricular coherence
- Passion for his/her subject and the ability to connect with and motivate, individually and collectively, a diverse group of student
- A strong commitment to all students with the belief that all students can learn and must be held to high academic standards
- Boundless energy and enthusiasm for working with students and other adults in the building
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2464