LOCATION: Raymond, MS, United States 39154
Substitute Assistant Teacher – Raymond
We are seeking Substitute Assistant Teachers to work with students in the Raymond, MS area during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Preferred: Candidates with a Childhood Development Associates (CDA) or coursework in Early Childhood Education.
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances (from within three months) and valid CPR/First-Aid.
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children.
- Must have reliable transportation.Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Help lead instruction and deliver lessons geared towards the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Motivate students to learn and participate
- Assumes duties of the regular District/School classroom assistant teacher promptly and in accordance with school rules.
- Instruct students regarding a variety of classroom topics/courses of instruction, as determined by the School District’s lesson plan
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Address the various learning styles of students accordingly.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com