LOCATION: Wyoming, DE, United States
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Wyoming
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist SLP for a full-time position working with preschool students in the Wyoming, DE area. The position will start immediately and continue through June 2021. Eligible candidates must have a valid DE SLP License and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Delaware
- Must have official transcripts
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Previous experience as an SLP preferred.
- Must have excellent references and letters of recomendation
- Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, language, fluency, voice, etc.) for the purpose of determining their communication needs deficits and developing recommendations.
- Consults with teachers, parents, other personnel, and/or outside professionals for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services, and/or making recommendations.
- Facilitates meetings (e.g. IEP conferences, parent meetings, in-services, etc.) for the purpose of developing plans and/or providing information regarding students’ functional goals.
- Instructs students for the purpose of implementing goals for remediation of speech and language deficits.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. evaluations, observations, progress, contacts with parents, teachers, and outside professionals, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support, developing recommendations, and/or conveying information.
- Presents information on various topics related to the area of professional expertise for the purpose of communicating information and gaining feedback on treatment tissues.
- Researches resources and methods (i.e. intervention and treatment techniques, assessment tools and methods, community resources, etc.) for the purpose of determining appropriate approach for students’ speech and language services.
- Screens students for the purpose of determining the need for further individualized assessment.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
- Participates in various meetings (e.g. parent conferences, in-service training, site meetings, etc.) for the purpose of receiving and/or providing information and/or meeting credential requirements.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1602