LOCATION: Toledo, OH, United States
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP (2021-2022 School Year) -Toledo
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist SLP for a flexible, part-time position (approximately 20 hours/week, 2-3 days/week) working in a school in the Toledo, OH area. The position is for the 2021-2022 school year and begins in September. Eligible candidates must be licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologists in the state of Ohio, have up-to-date clearances, and an EIN number.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have up-to-date clearances (FBI & BCI background checks)
- Must have an EIN (Tax ID) number.
- Conduct evaluations and reevaluations to determine initial/continuing eligibility for special education
- Participate as a member of IEP teams and develop IEPs for students receiving SLP services.
- Provide specially designed instruction and/or related services for eligible students.
- Participate in building-based teams and work cooperatively with school staff in planning appropriate
interventions for eligible students.
- Work collaboratively with other district SLPs regarding service delivery models, program/building
assignments, staff development, and other related issues.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1676