LOCATION: Pottsville, PA, United States 17901
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Pottsville, PA area. Eligible candidates must be licensed Speech-Language Pathologists in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Identifying children’s developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programs.
- Assessing communication environments.
- Monitoring and evaluating clients’ progress.
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, caregivers and other professionals.
- Coordinates speech-language services with student services provided by other school personnel.
- Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares progress reports as required.
- Conducts speech and language screenings, evaluations, re-evaluations, additional testing, and assessments as required.
- Obtains additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1145