LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19139
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Philadelphia (RF: 2043)
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a full-time position working with K-8 students in the Philadelphia, PA 19139 area. Eligible candidates must be certified Speech-Language Pathologists in the state of Pennsylvania and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC-SLP
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Maintain an active caseload with preschool-aged children primarily in our school setting with some itinerant school-aged children as well
- Provide input and participate IEP meetings, and to communicate and work with other providers, staff, and families regarding students’ progress, attendance, needs and strategies.
- Attending team meetings as scheduled and completing all required documentation and reports in a timely fashion is also required.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2043