LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Mount Holly (RF: 2695)
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a full-time position working with school students in the Mount Holly, NJ area. This is a permanent placement position with a competitive salary and full benefits package. Eligible candidates must have a valid NJ DOE Certificate for Speech-Language Specialist, must have CARI-CHRI, and physical and PDD test prior to starting.
- Must have a valid NJ DOE Certificate for Speech-Language Specialist
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have CARI-CHRI
- Must have a physical and PDD test prior to starting
- Assesses students’ communication skills (e.g. articulation, language, fluency, voice, etc.) for the purpose of determining their communication needs deficits and developing recommendations
- Consults with teachers, parents, other personnel and/or outside professionals for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services and/or making recommendations
- Facilitates meetings (e.g. IEP conferences, parent meetings, in-services, etc.) for the purpose of developing plans and/or providing information regarding students’ functional goals
- Instructs students for the purpose of implementing goals for remediation of speech and language deficits
- Prepares documentation (e.g. evaluations, observations, progress, contacts with parents, teachers and outside professionals, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support, developing recommendations, and/or conveying information
- Presents information on various topics related to area of professional expertise for the purpose of communicating information and gaining feedback
- Researches resources and methods (i.e. intervention and treatment techniques, assessment tools and methods, community resources, etc.) for the purpose of determining appropriate approach for students’ speech and language services.
- Screens students for the purpose of determining the need for further individualized assessment
- Participates in various meetings (e.g. parent conferences, in-service training, site meetings, etc.) for the purpose of receiving and/or providing information and/or meeting credential requirements
- Directs support staff to assist with the delivery of services (SLPA or other classified employees)
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2695