LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV, United States
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a part-time position working with K-12 students in the Las Vegas, NV area. This position is temporary coverage while the current SLP is out on maternity leave.
- Must have current NV State Speech-Language Pathology License.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Should have experience with working in a school setting.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.