LOCATION: Goshen, IN, United States
Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Goshen, IN area. SLP will be required to travel between 3 locations, one location per day. Eligible candidates must have IN SLP License and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Indiana.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Identifying children’s developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes.
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programs.
- Assessing communication environments.
- Monitoring and evaluating clients’ progress.
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, caregivers and other professionals
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conduct collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders, as well as inform instruction and intervention.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Support the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.